Satin Smooth Zinc Oxide
Clients with sensitive skin need a depilatory wax that protects them from irritation or rashes. Our Satin Smooth® Zinc Oxide Wax is specially formulated for acne- or blemish-prone skin, fair complexions, thin or young skin. Recommended for the facial area and sensitive parts of the body, it is the professional’s wax of choice for fine to medium hair and any skin type that requires extra-gentle treatment. Formulated with titanium dioxide, a natural buffer that eliminates the need for talcum powder.
How to use:
1. Remove plastic lid;
2. Heat wax until it has a syrup-like texture.
3. Cleanse area to be waxed with Satin Smoothï¿½ Satin Cleanserï¿½ Skin Preparation Cleanser.
4. With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in the direction of hair growth.
5. Place epilating strip over waxed area; smooth firmly in the direction of hair growth.
6. Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Never reapply wax in the same area.
7. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smoothï¿½ Satin Releaseï¿½ to remove any wax residue on skin surface.
- Prior to waxing ensure that your skin have not been exposed to direct sun for at least 24 hours before waxing.
- If you have an allergy to pine resin or honey; which are main properties of Satin Smooth hair removal products, do a test area before an actual full service.
- To maintain correct consistency, the wax must be at proper temperature. Test the wax by dipping an applicator into the wax, the consistency of the wax should be like a syrup consistency not thick or lumpy
- Prior to waxing if the skin shows any signs of irritation, rash or broken skin do not wax.
- Do not wax in these sensitive areas: eyelashes, irritated skin, cuts, warts, moles, sunburned skin, areas with recent scar tissue, and recently tattooed skin.
- Do not wax any skin areas where you have applied AHA over 8%, Retin A or any topically prescribed acne medication. Furthermore, you should not apply wax if you are taking oral prescribed acne medication such as Acutane. This medication must be discontinued for 6 months before the person can enjoy a waxing service.
- Do not wax any area that has been treated with medical Dermabrasion services within the past 3 months. There should be at least 72 hours between a Microdermabrasion and waxing in the same area.
- Do not wax any areas that has received a hair removal service of any kind of hair removal in the past 24 hours.
- Do not wax over or closely around any body piercing.
- Do not apply soft wax to the same area twice, if using non strip wax do not reapply more than one time. Use tweezers to remove any remaining hair. Also observe the condition of the skin before applying wax.
- Do not wax an area that has a skin graft.
- Do not wax over an area that has been treated with Botox for at least 72 hours. For most fillers, there should be a 30 day waiting period.
- Do not touch freshly wax area with hands. The nails are a bed of bacteria. This could cause the skin to break out after the waxing service.
- Soaps, perfumes or make-up should not be applied for at least 12 hours after a waxing service.
- No tanning beds or natural sun for 24 hours before waxing and 24 hour after waxing.
- Ice may be applied to any area that has been waxed if inflammation has occurred.
- Avoid hot compress or hot showers for 24 hours after any facial waxing.
- Wait 24 hours before using other hair removal product on skin.
- Be gentle with the waxed area for 24 hours after waxing.
- Moisturize your skin daily.
- Use a soft loofa sponge 1 to 2 times a week to exfoliate dead skin cells
- Stay hydrated; drink a sufficient amount of water daily.
- Use caution when melted. Risk of burn. For Professional use only.
We offer FREE and FAST Shipping across Canada.
Breakdown of minimum spending to receive free shipping and expected transit times:
Free Shipping (minimum spend)
Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Vaughan, Kleinburg, Brampton, Burlington, Georgetown, Milton, Thornhill, Richmond Hill***, and Markham***
Before Noon – SAME-DAY**
After Noon – NEXT-DAY**
Rest of Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba
1-2 business days
British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, P.E.I., Newfoundland & Labrador
1-4 business days
** SAME-DAY DELIVERY Service Runs MONDAY to FRIDAY Excludes Holidays. Orders on Saturday, Sundays or Holidays will take place the next business day.
*The following postal codes in Markham (L3P, L3R, L3S, L6C, L6G) and Richmond Hill (L3P, L3T, L4B, L4C, L4S) will have SAME-DAY delivery, all other postal codes be shipped in 1 business day.
Below Minimum Spend: When you are under the minimum threshold for free shipping, the cost for shipping is up to $8.00 in Ontario, Manitoba and Quebec, and $9.99 flat-rate across all other Provinces and Territories.
Primary shipping partners include: FedEx, UPS, & Purolator and Canpar. Canada Post is used for rural areas. Note for PO Boxes, we will be shipping with Canada Post Expedited Shipping.
Remote locations: Shipping times will vary. We will be using Canada Post Expedited shipping.
Unclaimed packages/incorrect address: Note that unclaimed packages, packages sent to the wrong address, or packages undeliverable for any reason due to an error not caused by BLNDbox.ca ("Blend Box") will result in a product refund minus a $15 flat fee to cover the return delivery cost plus a 10% re-stocking fee. Note, once a product has shipped, any address changes that are needed cannot be guaranteed.
"Business Day" is considered 6AM-5PM Monday through Friday.
During COVID we cannot guarantee shipping times as our carriers are dealing with much higher volumes. We monitor carriers on a daily basis and prioritize those carriers that consistently delivering quickly and on-time.