Color-obsessed clients can now change their custom color quickly and easily while leaving locks gleaming with healthy-looking condition! In 30 minutes or less, this brilliant K-PAK® Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving hair joifully ready for its next color transformation.
Here's why you'll love it:
- Easy one-step direct dye removal in 30 minutes or less
- Creamy, drip-free formula is a breeze to apply and stays put through processing
- Cuticle-nourishing K-PAK® proteins help condition and protect hair during lifting for healthy-looking postservice results**
How to use:
- Mix with 20 Volume (6%) Veroxide or LumiShine Developer
- Using a non-metallic bowl, mix one full Color Intensity Eraser packet with 3oz of 20 Volume Veroxide or LumiShine Developer
- Using a color brush, apply ONLY to hair that has been pre-lightened and treated with direct dyes or semi-permanent hair color
- Process for up to 30 minutes at room temperature, checking every 5 minutes until desired results is achieved
- Rinse Color Intensity Eraser from the hair with Color Safe Shampoo, then follow with Color Safe Conditioner.
Answers to FAQ'S:
- Recommended to completely remove Color Intensity shades from pre-lightened hair. When removing red color, it may not erase all residual color but will remove enough red so that a new shade may be applied.
- Is highly effective for the removal of direct dyes in semi-permanent hair colors for another brands.
- Not recommended for the removal of demi-permanent or permanent hair color
- Can be used in isolated areas: apply it in a foil or freehand to remove direct dyes in a specific area
- To erase vibrant shades from pre-lightened hair; use 20 Volume Developer
- To erase pastel or highly faded Intensity shades, use 10 Volume Developer or warm water
- The lower volume of developer that is used, the more gentle the direct dye removal.