AG Rosehip Balm
Formulated with over 98% plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, Rosehip Balm makes both blow drying and air drying easier. Hair feels instantly smoother and more manageable. Cold-pressed rosehip oil, rich in essential fatty acids, helps smooth, calm and seal the hair cuticle. AG’s exclusive blend of essential oils provides natural fragrance and the benefits of aromatherapy. Ideal for medium to thick and/or colour-treated hair
Here's why you'll love it:
- Organic apple cider vinegar (ACV) – naturally lowers the pH of the hair, closing and sealing the cuticle, locking in colour and leaving hair noticeably softer. In addition, hair feels more manageable, shinier, less frizzy and overall healthier looking. Being slightly astringent ACV helps cleanse the scalp and reduce oiliness.
- Organic shea butter – super rich and creamy, helps smooth and condition the hair.
- Rosehip oil – contains a high amount of essential fatty acids and vitamin C and E to help create hydrated, healthy hair.
- Mango seed butter – a good source of essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that add moisture, luster and strength to the hair.
- Coconut oil – composed of fatty acids and vitamin E, coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
- Rapeseed oil – comprised of both unsaturated and saturated fatty acids that help penetrate and coat the hair cuticle for softer and smoother feeling hair.
- Linseed oil – rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that nourish the hair cuticle.
- Carnauba wax – provides texture and hold.
- Hydrolyzed quinoa – a complete plant-based protein that contains all 8 essential amino acids. Helps hair look and feel smoother and silkier by forming a protective barrier, sealing in moisture, nourishing the hair cuticle and helping repair damage.
- Hydrolyzed cornstarch – natural polymer that provides volume, texture, frizz control and slight hold.